Designed to carry you and your gear to the ends of the earth, far from the nearest Strava segment and through whatever ambitious backcountry route you didn’t know you were planning.
- Frame Smoothwall™ Carbon. Form™ 7005 Series Custom Hydroformed Rear Triangle. ABC™ Pivots. Press Fit BB
- Fork Manitou Magnum 27.5+. 120mm. TPC Absolute+ Damper / Compression / Lockout / Rebound / 110x15mm HexLock Axle / Tapered Steerer
- Headset Cane Creek Fifteen Series: IS42mm Top / 52mm Bottom Tapered
- Handlebar Race Face Evolve 3/4 Riser Ø31.8mm x 725mm x 9° Sweep
- Brakes Shimano M506 Hydraulic Disc 180mm
- Shifters Shimano SLX Rapid Fire I-Spec 2x10spd
- Rear Derailleur Shimano XT Shadow Plus Direct Mount 10spd
- Bottom Bracket Race Face Cinch 30mm BB92 Press Fit w. 83mm Adapters
- Chain KMC X10 10spd EcoProtect Anti Rust
- Rear Hub DT Swiss 350 / 6 Bolt / 32H / 12 x 142mm Axle / Star Ratchet Freehub
- Rims WTB Scraper i45 27.5+ TCS Incl Tubeless Kit
- Seatpost Rocky Mountain XC 30.9mm x 400mm
- Weight 30.4 lbs/13.8 kg
- Sizes S - M - L - XL
- Shock Manitou McLeod Custom Valved. Smoothlink™ Design 95mm. Rebound / 4 Position IPA Platform Settings
- Stem Race Face 6° x 70-100mm
- Grips Rocky Mountain Lock On Mushroom
- Brake Levers Shimano M506 I-Spec Shifter Mount
- Front Derailleur Shimano Deore E Mount 2x10spd
- Cranks & Chainrings Race Face Turbine Cinch Custom 83mm 170-175mm 38/24T 2x10spd
- Cassette Shimano HG50 11-36T 10spd
- Front Hub SUNringle SRC Plus / Fat Fork Specific / 6 Bolt / 32H / 15x110mm Axle
- Spokes DT Swiss Competition
- Tires WTB Trailblazer 27.5+ TCS 27.5\" x 2.8\" Tubeless Ready
- Saddle WTB Volt Race
We make every effort to ensure accuracy, but reserve the right to update specifications & prices without notification.
|TTH Top Tube Length - HORZ||558 558mm||582 582mm||605 605mm||630 630mm|
|HTA Head Tube Angle||69.4 69.4deg||69.4 69.4deg||69.4 69.4deg||69.4 69.4deg|
|HTL Head Tube length||100 100mm||110 110mm||120 120mm||130 130mm|
|STA Seat Tube Angle - Effective||73 73deg||73 73deg||73 73deg||73 73deg|
|STL Seat Tube length||394 394mm||432 432mm||470 470mm||508 508mm|
|CSL Chainstay Length||445 445mm||445 445mm||445 445mm||445 445mm|
|BBD Bottom bracket drop||30 30mm||30 30mm||30 30mm||30 30mm|
|R Reach||374 374mm||395 395mm||416 416mm||438 438mm|
|S Stack||602 602mm||612 612mm||622 622mm||631 631mm|
|SH Standover Height||723 723mm||723 723mm||723 723mm||723 723mm|
|WB Wheelbase||1079 1079mm||1110 1110mm||1133 1133mm||1159 1159mm|
- TTH: Top Tube Length - HORZ (mm)
- TTL: Top Tube length - Actual (mm)
- HTA: Head Tube Angle (deg)
- HTL: Head Tube length (mm)
- STA: Seat Tube Angle - Effective (deg)
- STL: Seat Tube length (mm)
- CSL: Chainstay Length (mm)
- BBD: Bottom bracket drop (mm)
- BBH: Bottom bracket height ()
- R: Reach (mm)
- S: Stack (mm)
- SH: Standover Height (mm)
- WB: Wheelbase (mm)
- FC: Front-Centre (mm)
- FO: Fork Offset (mm)
We make every effort to ensure accuracy, but reserve the right to update geometry without notification.
Each FORM™ tube that we create is engineered for its specific purpose within the frame, ensuring optimized strength, weight, and ride quality. FORM™ tubesets utilize premium materials to meet our strict requirements.
Our revolutionary Angular Bushing Concept (ABC™) pivots are lighter, stiffer, and require less maintenance than conventional bearing pivots. Like our BC2™ pivots, they rotate on hardened alloy inserts that bottom out to reduce stiction and binding. However, by using an angled bushing surface they increase their relative contact area, optimizing them for compact locations like chainstay pivots.
SMOOTHLINK™ suspension stays supple yet supportive through a wider range of gears than conventional single pivot or other four-bar suspension configurations. This patented system reduces both pedal-bob and bottom-outs, while allowing us to fine tune variables like braking and climbing traction across a wide range of intended uses.
Every riding style demands a different set of design principles. Whether we’re creating an XC-race weapon or an all mountain adventure machine, Ride Tuned Concept (RTC™) ensures that key variables like wheel size, suspension travel, and geometry work together to optimize ride quality.
SMOOTHWALL™ carbon uses one of the world’s most sophisticated carbon processes to deliver industry leading stiffness-to-weight, ride quality, and durability. We eliminate excess resin and fibers by using rigid internal molds instead of traditional air bladders. We then utilize different types of carbon in specific frame areas to maximize stiffness and impact resistance while minimizing overall weight.
We make every effort to ensure accuracy, but reserve the right to update technologies without notification.