At Rocky Mountain, we take inspiration from our North Shore roots, innovate, and engage the global mountain biking community.
Whether our job is to design the next generation of progressive mountain bikes or inspire riders to head out on a ride, we want to share our love for riding with the world. We're looking for people who are passionate about what they do, take pride in their careers, and want to contribute to our success as an organization.
Check out the job postings below.
TECHNICAL SERVICE AGENT
To excel and thrive in this role:
- Customer service is in your DNA. You just can’t let a customer wait. For you, each client who calls represent an opportunity to strengthen trust towards Rocky Mountain;
- You believe that each problem has its solution and you feel real satisfaction in solving them;
- You are as rigorous as efficient. You are aware of details and quality oriented while maintaining a sustained work pace. Finding ways to improve is second nature to you;
- You can recognize a priority when it arises. You know how to react quickly to emergencies or unexpected events by organizing your time accordingly, without losing sight of your follow-up files. Multitasking is not a problem for you;
Your communication skills in English (speaking and writing) are excellent. French is an asset.
- Your good humor is contagious and foolproof!
- You have a high school diploma with years of relevant experience or college diploma;
- You show excellent communication skills (oral and written);
- You have strong technical knowledge related to cycling
- You are passionate about cycling, an asset!
What awaits you at Rocky Mountain:
- Being part of a passionate team that designs and develops the very best mountain bikes, and sells them in more than 40 countries
- Working for a fast-growing company in an everchanging environment, with a team committed to being at the forefront of new trends, technologies and performance tools (Microsoft NAV, Office 365, Power BI, electronic document management, etc.)
- Collaborating with colleagues across multiple locations (Quebec, British Columbia, United States, Europe, Asia)
- Have access to a group insurance plan and a pension plan
- Great employee discounts on our bikes and related products
- Have access to a gym at the office (Saint-Georges)
- Flexible schedule and many more perks
Ready to apply?
If this sounds interesting and you like working in a fast paced and exciting environment where your contributions make a difference, then send your resume, by MONDAY, MARCH 9TH, 2020, with TECH. SERVICE AGENT in the object of the email to : firstname.lastname@example.org. You may attach any cover letter or other relevant materials.
You may add any letter of intent or other relevant material.
LOVE THE RIDE